1. What are you reading right now? LyndaaPlante's "Silent Scream"
2. How many books have you read so far? just this one - almost done
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? "Waking Up In Eden"
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? nope - it is my only free day this week
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Oh yeah - I fell asleep for a couple of hours - the start time for me was 9pm and I had a really long day at work
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How diverse the challenges are
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No - you guys continue to delight me
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would definitely arrange to not work on the day that the readathon starts so I could get a could chunk of sleep in before it starts
9. Are you getting tired yet? no now (see #5 above)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I need more ideas to get me up and moving - it seems to help between the long stretches of reading
read 125 pages (just finished Chapter 16)
consumed: one cup of tea and a large cookie