1. What are you reading right now? Lost on Planet China
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 1, halfway through 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Pirates!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No - just need to remember to prepare for my class
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Err.. other than that two hour nap?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Just how tired I was at the beginning - note to self: take a nap before the next one
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope - this is always a great activity
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Get my sleep in advance and not have a class scheduled at the end
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yeah, but my nap took care of that
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I just went up on the roof of my building for an early morning stretch - getting in a little exercise is always good
Pages read: 57
Ate: 2 more bon bons (time for breakfast)
Drank: 1 cup of coffee