Saturday, January 02, 2010

I have a birthday this week and instead of gifts and silly cards I want all of my friends to lend money via Kiva. In particular I found a lady in Nigeria who is a bookseller. I just made a loan to an entrepreneur named Angela Ugdeze in Nigeria. She still needs another $950.00 to complete her loan request of $1,000.00 (you can loan as little as $25.00!). Help me get this entrepreneur off the ground by clicking on this link to make a loan to Angela Ugdeze too.


It's finally easy to actually do something about poverty - using Kiva I know exactly who my money is loaned to and what they're using it for. And most of all, I know that I'm helping them build a sustainable business that will provide income to feed, clothe, house and educate their family long after my loan is paid back.

Join me in changing the world - one loan at a time.

No comments: