Friday, October 05, 2007

Been busy this week....


trying to get caught up on others blogs and I ran across:

this charming discussion about book collections, relationships and the Gaylord catalog at Paper Cuts - I love the comment "Take my car, take my money, but walk away with my books over my cold, dead body"

a cool recipe for Medieval ink - and recipes for Monster cupcakes (I know, I know, it's not book related but it IS Halloween)

a wonderful look at The Musée des Arts et Métiers, Paris courtesy of Brass Goggles

a nifty calculator for determining the library's value to you courtesy of the Maine State Libraryy

a lovely article from The Guardian about the rooms where writers write

and last, but not least, J Godsey's post about the the upcoming release of Season 3 of Black Books

No comments: