Sunday, October 10, 2010

End of Hour 4

I am the slowest reader in the universe but I did manage to read 36 more pages in "Lost on Planet China" - I just love it although it doesn't have as much of zaniness that I found in Troost's earlier works.





The mini-challenge for this hour is to post a pic of a book that was published by an independent publisher.  Next in my pile is Rick Steve's "Travel as a Political Act" and since it was published by Nation Books, it counts. 


TALLY:

Pages read: 36
Ate: 3 more bonbons
Drank: 1 cup of lovely Lipton Yellow Label tea

2 comments:

Julie said...

That looks like an interesting book! Good luck with the readathon!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Pretentious Wombat said...

Good start on your Readathon day. I love reading the comments and reviews for books I haven't read yet. :-)